PowerSchool Keys to Ownership Services
Adopting a new SIS can be challenging for both large and small districts. To help, we offer Keys to Ownership (KTO) services.
KTOs are sold as 24 remote, hour-long packages and focus on the topics that are most important to PowerSchool administrators.
You will be assigned an expert PowerSchool "buddy" to assist you in making the first year of deployment go smoothly. If you have been using PowerSchool for a while, we will provide an extra helping hand!
You decide when you need extra help, with what, and how much. KTOs assist in two primary areas: PowerSchool Functionality and Completing Tasks
An expert from PowerSchool Product Deployment Solutions will help you set up and use important PowerSchool features and functions that go beyond standard implementation. Our services save you time, help you complete configuration and deployment, and help you maximize PowerSchool resources.
Examples of Focused Topics
- Parent Portal setup and roll out
- Setting up summer school
- Standards setup and importing
- Localization administration (Language Toolkit)
- Graduation Planner
- Database extensions
- Attendance tracking and notification
- Security, roles, and field-level security
With the help of a PowerSchool expert, complete critical tasks more easily. KTO services save time, ensure accuracy, and help you learn about best practices so that you can manage tasks on your own.
Regularly Occurring Tasks
- End of term readiness and completion
- Next-year setup
- End-of-year readiness and completion
- Report card readiness review
- Data audits and validation reports
- Using Data Import/Export Manager
- Troubleshooting GPA issues
- Using DDA/DDE to extract and fix data; to make bulk changes
- Attendance audits and adjustments for start of new year
- Importing customizations and reports from other sources
Design your own KTO services bundle based on the needs of your school or district. Work with your PowerSchool sales representative to determine how many KTO packages you need, or discuss how to target certain topics within PowerSchool.
To get started, contact your PowerSchool account representative, or call (877) 873-1550, or click here to access this information on PowerSource.
Need access to PowerSource, Pearson's community-based customer support and offerings portal? Ask the PowerSchool Administrator at your school about obtaining access. PowerSource is available to all district and school staff, including teachers, administrators, and IT staff.
"The continuing support we receive for our product, PowerSchool, is the best in the business. Pearson's wide array of technical support resources and quick response to our needs demonstrates the importance they place on customers."
- Director of IT,
Westside Community Schools